- Federation Internationale d’Escrime (FIE) – the international governing body of Olympic fencing.
- United States Fencing Association (USFA) – the national governing body for the sport of fencing in the United States.
- Great Lakes Section USFA – consists of the following divisions: Columbus, Ohio; Indiana; Kentucky; Michigan; Northern Ohio; and Southwest Ohio.
- Indiana Division USFA
Fencing Clubs and Teams
- River City Fencing, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Harrison High School Fencing Club, West Lafayette, Indiana
- West Lafayette High School Fencing Club, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Northwest Indiana Fencing Club, St. John, Indiana
- Indianapolis Fencing Club, Carmel, Indiana
- Purdue Fencing Club, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Indysabre, Indianapolis, Indiana
- NCAA Fencing Schools (via Wikipedia)
- United States Association of Collegiate Fencing Clubs (USACFC)
- Great Lakes High School Fencing Conference
Relevant Sports Sites
- USOC – official website of the United States Olympic Committee
- United States Anti-Doping Agency – the official and authoritative site on doping in Olympic sports. Includes downloadable Restricted Substances Medical Form and guide to prohibited and restricted substances